We deal with education, social inclusion and the environment
These are the three key areas of intervention
- Because they tackle the serious problems of the most disadvantaged communities in the areas where we work.
- Because we achieve our goal: improving the living conditions of the socially excluded. Among those, we pay special attention to the child and their family.
- Because our skills and our experience in those areas are highly valued.
Areas of intervention
- The main purpose of education is to fight child labour. We help children to attend school and we help the school system by trying to provide useful, sustainable quality education.
- We give scholarships to children
- We provide educational support for public schools and private ones: mobile library, mobile cinema, educational outings and stays, school cinema.
- We fight child labour .
- We raise awareness about the rights of children.
- We carry out cultural and sport activities for young people.
- Improve the health care and the living conditions of mothers in impoverished families
- Fight against teenage pregnancy and teen prostitution
- Support the economic development of impoverished families
- Promote the respect of children’s rights
- Promote women’s rights and democratic life
- Fight against malnourishment and promote health education (basic hygiene, reproductive and sexual health care)